Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Test Knitting Progress pics!!


OK, Marnie said I could post some sneak peak pics of the top I'm test-knitting for her, so here they are. I'm SOOOOO excited, cuz it's really starting to look like something now!!

The first picture is a fairly true representation of the actual color, it's Rowan's Calmer and the color is Tinkerbell. This is gonna be hot, hot, hot. I'm actually making this for someone else, and the second one will be in a dark purple color that is to die for!! Can't wait!

That's all I have for now. Have a great day!

Comments:
WOW that looks incredible already!!!! Awesome job, I can't wait to see the finished project.
 
Looking good ... and I'm sure it'll only get better as the cables get more familiar to you too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?